This lesson is part of a free, online 15-video crash course on “How to Be Really Good at Marketing in 2020.” Learn more about conversational growth in our free online course: https://bit.ly/2NUV7XP
If you’re still on the fence about adding live chat to your website, this video is for you.
89% of consumers would like to use messaging to communicate with business, and one of those key messaging options is live chat on your website. But, only 48% of businesses are equipped to connect with customers through messages. That’s a big disconnect.
On HubSpot’s website, we have chat enabled so that prospects and customers have that platform to communicate with us.
In this video, you’ll learn HubSpot’s 10 learnings from about live chat enabled.
Watch the video to expand on these 10 tips:
1. Use live chat as a conversion tool, not just customer service.
2. Use live chat as a customer support channel
3. Make sure you’re set up to meet the demand
4. To help control demand, use segmentation to show chat only to certain contacts
5. Use chatbots to help you scale live chat
6. Make sure your chat agents are well-trained
7. Leverage live chat when you’re running a promotion
8. Give your website visitors choices
9. Mine live chat transcripts to optimize your website
10. Test and optimize your live chat approach