Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Marketing 7 Months Later & Still Stuck At 500 Daily PV’s

• 7 Months Later & Still Stuck At 500 Daily PV’s

updated 1 year, 9 months ago 0 Member · 1 Post
  • Chris

December 10, 2020 at 7:56 am

Hey guys, so ever since the last core update was released earlier this year in May, my site has pretty much been stuck at the same monthly pageviews despite my best efforts at trying to get it to recover back to where it was before I took the hit. I’ve improved my page speeds, added author bios, updated my contact page, added an about me section, improved CLS and LCP, and most importantly, added over 180 pieces of brand new and well researched content. I’m seeing tons of others who are growing steadily doing the same exact thing as me but for some reason, Google doesn’t like my site. I try to stay motivated and work on the site almost daily. But at this point, it’s been a challenge to. Is there anything I should do moving forward and give it more time or is the site a lost cause? I thought for sure the December core update would reverse what had been done in May but at best, I’ve maybe seen an increase in probably just over 80 daily views because of all of the content I’ve added over the months. If there’s any help anybody’s willing to give, I’m all ears. I’ve put thousands of dollars and countless hours into the site trying to improve it and at this point I just feel completely defeated.
    – by /hq/chickensalami – –

Viewing 1 of 1 replies
Reply to: Chris
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now