Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Q & A Startups LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR!!

  • LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR!!

    David created 1 week, 3 days ago 0 Member · 1 Post
  • David

    Member
    September 12, 2019 at 10:18 pm

    Hello, We are a newly and now fully accredited Bitcoin ATM Company that is an S-corp in CA. We have the MSB 409 Money Transmitter License through FinCEN that allows us to operate a Fiat/Crypto Bank, Fiat/Crypto Exchange, payment platforms or several other money services in all states and territories in the US. We have everything in place including we’ve just launched 7 Bitcoin ATMs in the last couple months to start getting things going. We have a bunch of placement orders including 100 to a store on the East Coast. We are approved to be in all of the 7/Elevens through Ariba. We have several contacts to get hundreds more placed and now we just need funding. Its myself at 65% and my Partner has the other 35% equity in the company. We are looking for anywhere from $250k to $20m. We also have a profit sharing model if you just want to make money off the some ATMs for life. We are both extremely experienced in business. If you’re interested in getting involved please inquire to me. Thanks! – by hq overview Coolie32 – –

Reply to: David
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now