Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Search Engine Optimization New Year New You – Free SEO Coaching to get your 2021 Goals

• New Year New You – Free SEO Coaching to get your 2021 Goals

• brianwebs

January 11, 2021 at 9:11 pm

In December I did about 20 free coaching calls for SEO hq users.

These calls ranged from everything from new SEOs to Companies looking to fix SEO Issues

What I’ve found is most don’t understand the priority of issues

You can’t go straight to building out new content or links without building a foundation.

I want to help out the SEO community once again to reach their 2021 goals.

Comment down below what you need help with, and I’ll select a few to jump on a 1 hour call with.

All I ask is that I can use the footage on Social media and the YouTube channel.

Happy New Year, you’re going to crush it!

• steffanlv

January 11, 2021 at 9:11 pm

I think it will benefit everyone greatly to get a handle on your exact qualifications and experiences with SEO. What companies have you worked with, how long have you been doing SEO professionally and what keywords have you gotten above the fold, first page rankings in Google?

A cursory search of your other threads quickly found where you posted the following:

> The reason why so many don’t rank with just content is that their onsite SEO is awful.

Which is patently and completely untrue. If you are so wrong about something so basic it really worries me and I’m sure other actual experts in the field that you are offering assistance. If it’s your ploy to use threads like this as a tactic to get new clients then I ask you to look elsewhere as these Reddit subs are for helping novices and those in general with questions related to SEO.

It’s hard enough as it is without having to deal with redditors who claim to be qualified when it appears they are not. Thank you.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies
Reply to: brianwebs
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now