Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Search Engine Optimization Small business owner with a budget of $900 per month. Where will I get the best bang for my buck?

• Small business owner with a budget of $900 per month. Where will I get the best bang for my buck?

• David

November 26, 2019 at 11:46 am

Hi /r/bigSEO! I own a small business and am looking to ramp up my activities. Currently, I have $900 per month that I would like to put towards marketing/SEO efforts but I have trouble deciding what I should do. I am very comfortable writing long form blog content, but I’m just not sure it’s wowing anyone. I’m also comfortable doing outreach to get backlinks, but at the end of the day if I am being honest I would rather hand over at least one of these activities to the pros. I’m looking to rank higher and if possible be positioned as an industry expert (it’s a very niche industry, and I compete with probably about 5 companies nationwide, if that). I’d love to also be featured in national publications but it’s very hard to do the marketing while I’m also trying to run the day-to-day. Any idea of where I should start? My industry could use a single piece of kick ass copy that is like an ultimate guide of sorts, but I’m wondering if that is out of my budget. I’m floundering here! Any help is appreciated. – by /hq/dottiethecat – –

Viewing 1 of 1 replies
Reply to: David
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now