Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Q & A Where can I educate myself on entrepreneurship / business 101 ?

• Where can I educate myself on entrepreneurship / business 101 ?

updated 3 years, 4 months ago 0 Member · 1 Post
  • Christine

September 15, 2019 at 5:32 am

Hey everyone. I’m unsure where I should post this but thought this might be a start. Me and a friend had a business idea (over a couple of pints) that started as a joke but we are now considering pursuing. Without too much detail- we’ve done all the necessary market research, paid for an initial ‘storyboard’ which we then used to pitch the idea to a local enterprise group. The group then funded our skeleton app that would be used to pitch to further investors to build a ‘real’ platform. So, this might actually be happening! But- We’re both students with absolutely no idea on how to do any of this long term. Where can I learn ‘build a business 101’ that encompasses all sorts I.e domains / registering a company / accountancy / marketing / SEO / all the other stuff I don’t even know exists. There is so much fluff online these days I don’t even know where to start. Someone help me pls – by hq overview dicksoutforjonsnow – –

Viewing 1 of 1 replies
Reply to: Christine
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now