Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Business Entrepreneur Could this work? – I rent a house, turn every room into a podcast studio. The house broadcasts live to YouTube 24 hours a day. Each ‘podcast show’ lasts about 2 hours, with presenters rotating in shifts. News commentary, current affairs, comedy, special interests in a podcast setting. Reply To: Could this work? – I rent a house, turn every room into a podcast studio. The house broadcasts live to YouTube 24 hours a day. Each ‘podcast show’ lasts about 2 hours, with presenters rotating in shifts. News commentary, current affairs, comedy, special interests in a podcast setting.

• BillytheGrownMan

December 27, 2019 at 3:02 pm

This is basically just a brutally amateur version of a T.V. channel. Doing it out of a house instead of a studio would run into trouble with zoning, not to mention the landlord. You really don’t need everyone in the same location, since podcasters have their own setup, and live in disparate areas.

Nobody would watch unless you had high quality talent, and no talent would do it without getting paid a lot of money, so you’d have to raise a ton of capital to be able to offer contracts to the talent and to do marketing to gain an audience.

I don’t understand what value ‘Podcast House’ adds either to the viewers or podcasters. Not a good idea IMO