Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Search Engine Optimization Is accepting guest posts from backlink brokers like The Hoth or Authority Builders worth it? Reply To: Is accepting guest posts from backlink brokers like The Hoth or Authority Builders worth it?

• AdorableFlight

March 22, 2021 at 7:39 am

I use authority builders for the sheer convenience.

Once the request is submitted, Im able to see the actual URL and if the site has any sign of penalty, ill request a replacement and they are generally very responsive to this.

I used to do my own outreach but its time consuming and more expensive (hunter.io + mailshake + ahrefs subscription + shotgun skyscraper).

I only link back to informational content and use random anchor text and this has done my site wonders.

However, the best links Ive gotten are from outreach and continual email follow-up (we got a link on a DR 87 4 mil + traffic site free of charge).

I would not under any circumstance let people guestpost on my site, especially people buying links through these brokers.

The industry is full of people who believe tier 2,3,4 link spam actually works to boost their own link juice on your guestpost which will definitely impact search presence in the long term.