Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Web Design eCommerce I’m looking for an easy (local!) product to sell. What would you do? Reply To: I’m looking for an easy (local!) product to sell. What would you do?

• thund3rbelt

March 23, 2021 at 11:20 am

This is a broad question. If you LOVE it, you would be more confident to sell it yourself. Nobody understands that local product better than yourself. And this product is so nice that even people from other states, even other countries would want to buy it. And you need to deliver this product to its targeted audience (advertising side) now the marketing side, you need to tweak your product to meet the requirements of the different segments of its targeted audience. Besides this, now you have to look at your capital and decide the price range of your product and profit margin when considering shipping cost, ads cost, and overheads. You can’t sell diamond rings if you only have 10k capitals). Now after all, if I’m not wrong, you can wholesale beers to other liquor vendors without license. You just can’t retail sell to consumers without license.